Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Stampin UP Christmas - Treat Box Ornaments

Stampin UP has some really cute paper and stamps this Christmas Season.  I could not resist buying some paper for my treat boxes that I am making for different groups this season.

These are Treat Boxes and Ornaments.  After you eat the treat you can put the box on your tree as an ornament to remember the occasion.

I made the paper on the bottom left.  The Reindeer is from Cookie Cutter and the paper is from Candy Cane Lane.  I stamped and colored the Reindeer, then scanned the paper and the Reindeer, put them together reduced the image size and printed on Whisper White.  It now fits perfectly.  
I really miss My Digital Studio.


Here is the video for making your own Treat Box Ornament
The orignal was with Addobbi Natalizi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gr19P0_b-g also Stamping with Amore also made a video and her method is what I adapted to my version.

..


If interested in a kit, please contact me at: susang@summergrove.net


Christmas Catalog SU
Items Used: 
Seasonal Paper from 2015
Double Bracket Punch
Antique Tags Stamp Set 2015
Candy Cane Lane Stamp Set 2016
Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set 2016
Crumb Cake Paper and Ink
Cherry Cobbler Paper and Ink
Mossy Meadow Paper and Ink
Pool Party Paper and Ink
Whisper White Paper
Various Ribbon from SU

Click Here to Place an Order







No comments:

Post a Comment